The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way businesses in Brooklyn and across the globe store their data and communicate with each other.
Now not only can businesses avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, they don’t even need high capacity onsite server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
A business may use the cloud to store essential documents and data for their company.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their music and photos, rather than taking up storage space on their own phone.
The hosting company is responsible for upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in New York?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Brooklyn Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (718) 618-5657 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.